The Anti-Defamation League is now accepting nominations and applications for the 2014-15 class of the Glass Leadership Institute (GLI). GLI is a ten-month prestigious leadership development program designed to educate and engage professionals about the crucial work of ADL. It is designed to empower participants to become the ADL’s next generation of leaders. ADL Florida has GLI groups that meet in Aventura, Boca Raton, and Palm Beach. Aventura and Boca Raton will begin meeting in September 2014, and Palm Beach will begin in November 2014.
Participants attend monthly sessions from September – June that explore matters on the forefront of the ADL’s agenda, including:
- ADL & Law Enforcement: A 2-Way Partnership
- International Affairs & Israel Advocacy: Affecting Change Around the World
- Preventing and Countering Prejudice in Schools
- ADL Policy and Advocacy: Our Individual and Collective Voices
- ADL and the Law: Strengthening Civil Rights While Combating Extremism
Participants are also expected to attend the Glass National Leadership Conference, held in Washington DC in May.
Read through the GLI expectations and responsibilities, view the GLI event calendar, and the fill out the application form. The application can be submitted online, or sent to ADL FL Associate Regional Director Robert Tanen at email@example.com or by fax to 561-989-0712.