Please join over 400 leaders of Miami’s legal, financial, and corporate communities at ADL’s premier luncheon as we commemorate our 100th anniversary combating hatred, bigotry, and discrimination and honor Lewis S. “Mike” Eidson, recipient of the prestigious 2013 Jurisprudence Award. Keynote remarks will be delivered by Louis Freeh, Former Director of the FBI. Over 40 sponsors are already participating at this extraordinary corporate networking event. Don’t miss out. For reservations or sponsorship information please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-988-2944.
Advance registration required per ADL Security Policy. Walk-ins not permitted.
2013 Jurisprudence Award Sponsors*
ADL gratefully acknowledges our sponsors for their abundant generosity and commitment to our mission—“to secure justice and fair treatment for all.”
* Participating sponsors as of November 12, 2013
- The ADL Miami Jurisprudence Award Luncheon is the premier legal/corporate luncheon for the Miami-Dade community.
- Average attendance is 400-450 people, which was “Sold Out” for the past four years.
- Numerous major Florida law firms, banks, corporations, accounting firms, and political leadership will be participating.
- All sponsor ads (full color available) will be displayed at the event on large screens as well as in the tribute journal.
- All event sponsors (received prior to deadline) will be included on the pre-event event materials and listed on the event program distributed to each attendee.
- The Jurisprudence Luncheon is ADL’s primary fundraising vehicle, which supports our Miami programs and initiatives, including our highly successful No Place for Hate® campaign in Miami High Schools.